#2 Scouting the Territory


  • I think I have changed what I want to do. When I was looking on Google scholar, I found an article about international students and how they experience more mental illness than the average college student. I have a friend who's an international student and she said that she has a lot of problems with her identity because she's not Chinese enough to talk to her Chinese friends anymore, but she's also not fully American. I think this topic is really interesting because it's already hard to find your place in college let alone as an immigrant.
  • I'm really passionate about mental health in general and I have read some books about the rising rates of depression and anxiety among people my age. I would love to write a research topic about that but I'm not sure how to make it more interesting or dimensional. 
  • I didn't really see any opposing sides when exploring this topic so I definitely want to look more into it.
  • Books and scholarly articles that seem important

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literature Review 1

#1 Ideas for My Final Paper